Quickbooks Online Accounts course is about how to use Quickbooks Online based on the most popular functions which you as a Quickbooks Online operator needs to know how to use, in order to be proficient in using the online software.
The learning is structured in a practical way. You are given a practical scenario assignment. There are various tasks to complete. You are given the task to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
- Read the task
- Watch the video
- Have a go at it yourself on your own system
- Rewatch the video (if necessary) – to reinforce the learning
You’ll learn how to set up a quickbooks system from scratch, how to enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the bank, post journals, run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
- You are thinking of working with the online software,
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software
- You want to put this skill on your CV, or
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients or even
- You run your own business and want to know how to use Quickbooks for yourself.
- the handout of the assignment task
- access to the QuickBooks Online software for FREE for 21 days
- A 384 page manual on QuickBooks online (PDF)
Successful completion of the course is the equivalent to being at the level of having a level 2 certificate in computerised accounts. Your tutor is a certified QBO advisor and a user of Quickbooks products for over a decade and the Director of a multi-award winning bookkeeping service. You are in very capable hands.
Please note: If you have a deal code, please go to the REGISTAR page and enter it there. Thanks.